bismillahirrahmanirrahim
It has been 3 days since i arrived in Perth. Alhamdulillah.
Flew from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) on 20th July 2011 at 0940 local time and touched down around 1500 local time. To those who are not aware, there's no time difference between Malaysia and Perth. Thus, no jetlag :)
Additionally, it was my rezeki too that day as I managed to fit myself for Business Class ticket. Very much bringing back my experience many years before when I was still small accompanying ayah on Business Class occasionally for his work trip - which doesn't happen anymore nowadays, because i'm no longer a kid and shouldn't be pampered? *sigh*.
Anyway, Economy Class is good enough too! The seat could fit me well and the food is good too. So I'm thankful either way. Therefore, as long it could bring you safely to the destination, what else would you ask for, kan?
For the time being, I'm staying temporarily at one phD student's place at Cooper St.
Really grateful for their willingness. If not, I couldn't imagine myself setting up a tent in winer for shelter! -___-"
I walked around the uni for the past few days and enjoyed this activity! =D
SubhanAllah, The campus is lovely and it is overlooking Swan River.
Apart from that, I attended one competition called "3 Minutes Thesis" in which the students compete in presenting their thesis for only 3 minutes. It was an awesome experience and indeed an eye-opener for me. While today, I joined a group of phD students' discussion and again, I'm overwhelmed with their researches and I look forward yet nervous for my learning to start.
I pray Allah ease my path, and may this path be blessed by Him always. ameen
saya expect ada entry jelajah Australian outback, berkereta ya...
ReplyDeletewah! ada expectation ni yang susah ni :).
ReplyDelete